Created in 2004, H2AD® develops and runs 24/7 Telehealth and Telemonitoring services. Teleassistance, Telemonitoring H2AD® uses its know-how to acquire, process and host health data 24/7 via a unique set of human and secured medical and technical resources.
the H2AD® offer
Our offer can be divided into three major sectors:
- Telemedicine and telehealth services
- Health data hosting
the H2AD® guarantees
- H2AD® offers its Telehealth services through a high-tech medical platform where trained triage dispatchers and medical staff are on-call 24/7.
- Specialised in the acquisition, processing (advice, triage, co-ordination) and archiving of personal health data.
- H2AD® is a Ministry for Health-accredited “Personal health data host”.
- The Electronic Shared Patient Record (D2P®) developed by H2AD® for Teleassistance purposes was declared to the French Privacy Commission (CNIL) in compliance with law no. 78-17 dated 8 January 1978 modified, relative to computers, files and freedom (CNIL registration receipt No. 1140925, dated 2 March 2006).